|VoiceWorx! Voice Acting and Dubbing Workshop 9!|
V-Force! Voice Acting Workshop 9!
VoiceWorx! now on its seventh run, brings you the force of voice acting within reach. learn the art of voice acting and voice overs in a fun environment, guaranteed to bring out the creative juices within you. See how do it..
"I landed the job of Official Voiceover at Manny Pacquiao's Show, Pinoy Records!.." - Heinie Hartendorp, former Radio jock, turned professional voice actor.
"Definitely more than what you bargained for.. much, much more..!" -_user_stilissimmo [at] yahoo [dot] com">Zaphael N. Berenguer, doing live VO gigs, Telenovela translations and actual dubbing sessions.
Once a week, every Saturdays.
StartingJuly 4, 2009
r1 Class A: (5 more seats left!)
Sessions 1,2,3 10:00am - 12:00nn
Sessions 4,5,6 9:00am - 12:00nn
Sessions 7 & 8 10:00am - 12:00nn
You can also drop by at our office and pay in partial or full. The P1000 reservation fee will be deducted from your Seminar fee of P8000.00.
If you wish to pay in full or may a downpayment of 50% this is also possible.
Reminder: You should pay the whole tuition fee 1 week before the first session to secure your slot because their are waiting lists.
HURRY UP, BEFORE SEATS RUN OUT!
" A voice over is any recording or performance by one or more unseen voices for the purpose of communicating a message" – James Alburger. Any message you hear without seeing the performer is considered to be voice-over. This means voice-over is all around us! Whether you are listening to the radio, watching movies or television, dining at your fast food restaurant or riding the rail transit, voice-overs can be heard!
Is doing Voice-overs hard?
Voice-overs can actually be done by anyone! And it's a very rewarding job indeed. A lot of Voice Talents are being paid to play and many professional voice-overs get their kick out of the industry just by enjoying what they do. Anybody can do a voice-over, but not everybody can do voice acting.
So what is Voice Acting?
Voice acting is an art. And like all other art forms it has tools and techniques which must be mastered in order for you to succeed in the level of success you want to deserve. Its about finding the kid in you. It requires dedication and passion for doing Voice-over jobs, and lots of patience to master the skills. True, not everyone can do voice acting, but anybody can benefit from learning how it works. In fact, many of the students in Creativoices Clinic don't pursue voice-over jobs, but need the voice acting skills to further themselves in their chosen field.
How do I benefit from Voice
If you want to break into the world of voice-overs, then voice acting is a must for you. By knowing how to express yourself properly, you can create real and believable characters for commercials, narrations, radio drama and most especially animation. With voice acting you can liven up a conversation and get the attention you want, whether its on a business or a personal level. If you or your job requires you to:
1. Communicate with other people on the same or higher business level.
2. Prepare Scripts, Write-ups or Citations for Productions
3. Talk to customers or clients and close business deals fast and efficient.
4. Constantly talk to other people and associates by way of declamation, speech or impromptu performance.
5. Or maybe you love to sing, host or perform for an audience.
6. Express yourself in a creative and entertaining manner.
Who can do Voice-Acting?
Anyone who needs to talk can communicate better when he/she uses voice acting techniques. Which means that even salespersons, promodizers, carpenters, engineers, attorneys, teachers, draftsmen, doctors, nurses, utility personnel, front desk officers, etc.. can learn voice acting, and benefit from expressing or communicating properly and creatively, with their peers.
What about Creativoices Clinic?
Creativoices Clinic is one of the departments of Creativoices Productions – the premier voice over solutions provider in the country. And it is now offering the Creative Voice Acting Workshop, the only one of its kind in the philippines today. There are many voice acting schools abroad and many Voice talents offering "experience" based teaching, but none offers a detailed and thorough application and training by book and modules like Creativoices Clinic.
What do I expect from the training?
In Creative Voice Acting Workshop, you'll get:
1. Personalized, one on one voice coaching and training throughout the workshop - from real and credible Voice
2. Information you need to know to become a successful voice actor and communicator.
3. Create real and believable characters from within you and learn how to bring them back when needed.
4. Training materials and assignments to keep you at pace with the workshop and rapidly develop your voice acting skills.
5. Professional Critiques to hear and identify your voice qualities and problems.
6. Knowledge on how to self-market and promote your talent, professionally.
How does it work?
The workshop lasts for about 2-3 intensive hours each session, once a week. There are 3 training modules divided into 8 sessions and categories:
Session 1: The Voice That Works
Session 2: Starting Over – What it takes to be a voice talent
Session 8: One-on-One Mock Auditions with Critique board and Q & A forum
How do I Join?
Creativoices Studios If the link doesn't work, copy this to your browser:
For a limited time only, students can now avail of this special program. Please review the terms and conditions carefully.
1. Applicants must be 18 years old and above and residing in the Philippines.
2. Application forms for the referral program must be fully completed.
3. Only Workshop students may apply for the referral program.
4. Applicants will get Php 1,000 per successful referral.
5. Incentives may be in form of cash or deferred through the candidate's course. Which means if you get 8 successful referrals, you study the whole program for FREE.
6. Incentives can only be claimed if the referrals has paid in full.
7. There are no limits to referrals, and students may still avail of the program even after the course.
8. Creativoices Productions reserves the right to terminate or revoke any referral program at any given time.
Schedule of Training and Workshop
Start of Classes will be onJuly 4, 2009 (Saturday) and every Saturday thereof:
1st class – 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
2nd class – 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
If you have already registered/reserved your seat, then congratulations! This is your first step to that much awaited success in voice acting! We'll see you in our studio soon!
May the voice be with you!