A startup company backed up by a multi-million dollar investment firm based in California is actively searching for excellent team leaders who can orchestrate outbound and business intelligent associates to success.
The business started last 2008 and due to the high-level of performance of the pioneer batch, the firm is experiencing a very rapid increase of key accounts as well as an overwhelming demand of experienced outbound agents. Given the new-found potential of the BPO / KPO venture, the firm is looking for Team Leaders and Senior Sales Associates with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree holder from a well-known university. For undergraduates, minimum acceptable profile is someone who was able to complete two years in college.
• Excellent to superior communication skills. Since the account would require day-to-day interaction with clients, being highly articulate and comfortable speaking the English language is a must.
• Phenomenal Problem-Solving and Decision-Making skills. The role would require the person to solve complex problems on a daily basis, as well as posses the ability to make quick decisions that are reliant on facts or empirical data.
• At least 2 years of Outbound / Inbound Sales experience or Technical Support experience from a prestigious BPO company a must.
• Leadership experience is a plus but not required. Candidates with SME and Resolution Specialist experience are encouraged to apply.
• Proven commitment and drive during past work experience an advantage.
Our client is willing to pay for talent. Offshore training, highly competitive compensation packages, and superior benefits await qualified candidates.
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending their most updated word-version copy of their resumes to email@example.com.
Applicants who are available to start ASAP will be given priority.