SALES DIRECTOR for a huge well-known IT firm in Makati
· Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all customers of the company.
· Seeks out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the company.
· Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
· Monitor, analyze sales and market trends.
· Responsible for managing and controlling the sales budget.
· Effectively execute and manage every element of the sales process on an individual level and build a top notch direct sales team.
· Development of online and offline sales strategy.
· Prospecting and growing an account list, handling incoming leads and closing sales.
· Standard measurements will focus on actual sales, profitability, and growth percentage within the business unit.
· Update the company on changing trends within the online marketing environment so the organization can make and adjust plans accordingly.
· Support sales team.
· Responsible for coordination & closing of international sales opportunities.
· Responsible for business development across the region.
· Ability to impact process change and manage the impact on people
· Ability to build relationship with key staff at clients.
· Experience in SAP Sales is a must.
Interested applicants may send their resume at email@example.com and indicate the position you're applying for (copy paste the exact same job opening listed above) in the subject field to be prioritized.