- Company Name:
- JOHN CLEMENTS CONSULTANTS INC.
- Position Type:
RISK management OFFICER for a Multinational Bank c/o CI
National Capital Reg
- Review existing risk systems, policies, and procedures
- Diagnose gaps with best practices in risk management
- Develop framework for determining the bank’s risk appetite
- Review existing risk reports being generated and identify key gaps and initiate appropriate changes
- Measure, analyze, monitor and control the bank’s material risk exposures
- Report violations of risk policies to the Bank’s Risk Management & Internal Control Committee/ Risk Management Department of the Head Office
- Draw up and execute development plan for capability building including training of employees on risk management (Basel regulations, ICAAP, RACA, etc)
- Engage banking supervisors, internal and external auditors on risk management issues
- Review accounts submitted prior to presentation to the Credit Approval Committee
- Business graduate and other Finance related course preferred but not required; Post graduate degree an advantage but not required
- Must be fluent in English Language; Mandarin Language is preferred but not required
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in RISK MANAGEMENT is required for this position.
- Hands-on person who can handle work pressure, and lead by example
- Ability to work with cultural backgrounds
- Willing to work in Makati City
- Full-Time position(s) available.
DIRECT HIRING for one of the multinational business partners of John Clements Consultants, Inc. Successful applicants will receive COMPETITIVE SALARY and ENTICING BENEFITS.
Interested applicants may send a soft copy of resume at
(subject: RISK OFFICER).
Should you have any concerns or questions regarding the position, you may text 09066725767 and look for MS. MIMI.
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.