• Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
• Documents detailed current, intermediate and future states for Philippines HRIS processes
• Validates those processes with business owners and subject matter experts
• Writes detailed step by step use cases as needed for each process
• Writes detailed testing plans with appropriate inputs and expected outputs
• Ensure that all HRIS Processes – including data, systems, software and interfaces - are documented including how they support business objectives. Deliver documentation to the appropriate engineering/support staff.
• Evaluate and recommend specific updates or changes to local processes that will help drive cost effective solutions that meet business needs.
• Coordinate with Executive and Regional IT and HR leadership to communicate solutions, validate requirements and outputs.
• Create and maintain policies, procedures, and documentation to adapt to new technologies and business requirements.
• May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Candidate must have at least 7 to 10 years experience in local Philippines HRIS and Payroll and Time systems with at least 5 in a similar role.
• Must have project experience in at least 3 of the following HRIS areas: Payroll, Time & Attendance, Recruiting and Applicant tracking, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Compensation & Benefits Management, Learning Management.
• Must have experience with at least 1 major end-to-end deployment of a large HR System on an local Philippine scale.
• Must have experience with large business transformation projects involving business change management.
• Must have good understanding of all the key HR processes (experience managing an HR function a plus).
• Must have good understanding of HRIS industry trends and best practices
• Must have experience dealing with disparate data structures and models to address detailed interface and conversion issues to and from external systems.
• Must have experience in leading workshops and users group during requirements capture phase.
• Must have good foundation in IT Project methodologies and Business Systems Analysis.
• Experience with Lawson HCM and Kronos Time System a plus
• Must be willing to work in Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong City
• Full time/contract position available
We offer Signing Bonus!!! Check out our promo website
For faster processing, APPLY through our WEBSITE
*Note: If the link is not clickable, please copy and paste it to your browser