- Position Type:
NeuronTech has an immediate opening for an Operations & Business Development Manager. This position presents an excellent opportunity for an intelligent, highly-motivated and reliable individual who is interested in utilizing their experience to manage and develop a growing software company.
The qualified candidate will serve as the day-to-day leader of the facility and the primary link between upper management and the HR within the facility. They will be responsible for internal information organization and knowledge management, as well as for content development related to client-specific projects. The successful candidate will have the experience to manage, develop, and expand the HR pool, manage daily company operations, and serve as an interface for NeuronTech within the local business community.
We are only looking for individuals that are willing and able to make, at minimum, a one (1) year commitment to the company and the position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
human resources Management:
- To manage and train existing HR to facilitate the improvement of organizational processes and personal skills of key employees
- To identify and effectively recruit position candidates while improving upon existing recruiting systems and processes
- To act as the conduit for information flowing from Executive Management to the HR within the facility
- To manage NeuronTech’s intellectual capital to ensure proper levels of security, accessibility, and organization
- To oversee clients’ ongoing content requirements
- To track, manage, and report on financial matters related to the facility
·To maintain and strengthen key partnerships related to product and service development
·To cultivate and consolidate new partnerships that facilitate NeuronTech’s growth and enhance its position within the local community
·To actively network and build new relationships for NeuronTech in the Philippines
Key Performance Metrics:
- The ability to consistently deliver products and services to clients that meet their quality/time of delivery expectations
- Successful recruiting and retaining of valued HR within the facility
- Consistently meeting/exceeding of expectations on all internal company initiatives
- The development of a strong communication link and bond with Management
- Ability to set and work within allocated budgets
- The timely and successful resolution of unexpected problems
- Ability to manage and cultivate partner relations
Qualifications and Experience
We ask that any applicants possess the following personal characteristics:
- Excels in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment while maintaining a focus on providing clients with top-quality products and services
- Demonstrated ability to creatively work with consultants and professionals in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Extensive experience working with: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, In Design, online accounting programs
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Superb reading comprehension and writing skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome/ encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
Interested applicants may send their updated CV/ resume to email@example.com.