This candidate must have current skills in a full life cycle development of Windows applications using JAVA or C/C . The candidate must be able to work independently with minimum supervision, have strong problem solving and troubleshooting expertise, willing to learn new concepts and technologies.
- Position Type:
• Lead developer for mobile applications, primarily iPhone with server-side Java.
• iPhone research and development
• Java server side development
• Some Blackberry development and Android is possible
- Experience with iPhone SDK
- Extensive knowledge of Objective-C and Cocoa
- Experience with OpenGL
- Past development experience (preferably with successful submission to the App Store)
- A computer running OS X and an iPod Touch or iPhone (for QA / debugging /etc)
- A reliable internet connection
- Webcam Microphone
- Some Blackberry development and Android is possible
- Demonstrated experience with Objective C, Java, client-server, user interface design
- BS or higher in computer science or an engineering discipline
- Highly motivated
- Excellent attitude and communication skills
- Ability to be a self-motivator and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and business requirements
The ideal candidate will posess:
We are paying a flat fee of $1000 for development and an additional $1000 if the application is accepted by the Apple Store’s App Store.