The Internet Researcher will do Deep Web-based research for different recruiting firms.
The Internet Researcher will be responsible in sourcing for potential candidates of specific job orders that the client will provide on a daily basis
The internet researcher will provide the sourced resumes to Senior Recruiters who will call candidates in the US.
The Internet Researcher will be in charge of managing recruitment databases for specific clientele, as well as reporting the results directly to the clients.
* Required: 1 year of Web-research experience, preferably in a search firm or the recruiting department of a multinational company. *Candidates must be familiar with using different US job boards such as Monster, CareerBuilder, HotJobs etc. Experience doing passive web research is strongly preferred.
* 2 Full-Time positions available for work during the Manila day.
* Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Good written communication skills is a must.
* Candidate should be able to work independently with minimal supervision in Internet research and email communication.
* Candidate must have the ability to multitask and navigate multiple computer windows, as well as be familiar with the use of MS Office applications.
* Candidate must have a Typing Speed of at least 35 wpm and 90% accuracy.
* Fresh Graduates from prestigious universities (Ateneo, La Salle, UP, and UA&P) are welcome to apply.