- Company Name:
- Position Type:
Our client is a multinational global management consulting firm, and is awell-known adviser to the world’s leading institutions, businesses, and governments. Identified as one of the most prestigious firms in the management consulting industry, they are urgently looking for HR SPECIALISTS to join their team.
- HR Specialists are responsible for screening all resumes submitted for open job positions to find the most qualified candidates,
- university relations,
- sourcing of candidates,
- tracking and maintaining all records, and
- will serve as initial point of contact for company employees' issues and inquiries.
- candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- 12 Full-Time positions are available.
- VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS (spoken and written)
- with background in database management, reporting, customer service, marketing and sales or/and admin tasks is a MUST (will be a first priority if ever)
- with background in technical work (not hard-core IT, though) is also a plus
- with background in recruitment (screening of applicants and data management) and training, organizational development is a plus but not a must
- with at least 1 year of work experience in a multinational environment
- with diploma degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance, Commerce or HR
- prior experience in general management and administration is a plus
- good at multi-tasking and with good people skills
- familiar with excel and understands basic accounting and finance principles
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:
Kindly send your updated resume, together with your contact details, to: email@example.com so we can contact you right away and discuss this opportunity. Please also mention where you’ve seen our ad (i.e. OLX).