Are you in a rush? Need to finish your thesis ahead of time and Need someone that will do the coding for you?
We are a group of Computer Programmer who would like to help students in building their own software projects, thesis and a lot more that is related to computer.
Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- With over 5 years of work experience as Software Developer.
- Designed and implemented database applications and enterprise software solutions using, Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic .Net, ASP.Net, C# , SQL Server 2000 and Reporting Services.
- Designed and implemented web applications using ASP Classic, HTML, PHP, SQL Server 2000, MYSQL, and Reporting Services.
- Strong knowledge in Visual Basic 6.0, HTML and CSS.
- With experience in different phases of the software development lifecycle which include analysis, build/code, test, and support phases conforming to industry standard.
Microsoft Specific Skills
- · VB.Net
- ·Visual Basic 4
- ·Visual Basic 6.0
- ·ASP Classic
- ·Windows 95x,XP, 2000 Server, NT
- · MS SQL Server 7, 2000
- · MS Access
- · IIS
- ·Reporting Services
- ·MS FrontPage
- ·MS Office
- ·Crystal Report
- ·Reporting Services
- · CSS
- ·Adobe Photoshop
- ·Macromedia Dreamweaver
Software development activities
The activities of the software development process represented in the waterfall model. There are several other models to represent this process.
The important task in creating a software product is extracting the requirements or requirements analysis. Customers typically have an abstract idea of what they want as an end result, but not what software should do. Incomplete, ambiguous, or even contradictory requirements are recognized by skilled and experienced software engineers at this point. Frequently demonstrating live code may help reduce the risk that the requirements are incorrect.
Implementation, testing and documenting
Implementation is the part of the process where software engineers actually program the code for the project.
Software testing is an integral and important part of the software development process. This part of the process ensures that defects are recognized as early as possible.
Deployment and maintenance
Deployment starts after the code is appropriately tested, is approved for release and sold or otherwise distributed into a production environment.
Software Training and Support is important and a lot of developers fail to realize that. It would not matter how much time and planning a development team puts into creating software if nobody in an organization ends up using it. People are often resistant to change and avoid venturing into an unfamiliar area, so as a part of the deployment phase, it is very important to have training
classes for new clients of your software.
where developers are to follow these phases in order:
- Requirements specification (Requirements analysis) -The client will provide us the functionality or process that should be included and the target delivery of the project. Scopes and Limitations / Documentation
- Software Design -- In this phase, we will propose the design of the project, flow chart or diagram will be provided for the design unless design was already provided by the client.
- Integration - In this phase, our team will develop the project ( we will use coding guidelines for readability of the codes )
- Testing (or Validation) -In this phase, we will create a test plan for the testing of the project. We will also use different static analysis tools to enhance the testing quality.
- Deployment (or Installation) - The client will receive the project thru remote viea teamviewer or (written in cd, DVD or depending on client request)
- Maintenance - We will provide support if necessary.
smart @ :