- Company Name:
- Global Headstart Specialist, Inc.
- Position Type:
The work of a customer service representative is primarily dealing with the queries of the customers at an initial stage. Public, private and joint partnership companies have customer service representatives.
The main task includes remaining in touch with the customers via telephone, or emails, or fax. He/she must always behave politely with the customer. The objective of the job is to answer the fundamental questions about the business and its products. The responsibility includes guiding the customer to clearer solutions to their problems. The underlying points regarding the education and job requirements of the post are given below.
- Candidates must be a college graduate.
- The person must have an excellent grasp over spoken English.
- He/she should have an amiable nature and patiently pay heed to the queries of the customers.
- The concerned person must document the day-to-day proceedings of the customer care cell.
- The person should know the basic features of the business and its products.
- He/she should be lucid in explaining the solutions to the customers.
- At least 18 years old.
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule.
- Must be a filipino citizen or qualified to work in the Philippines.
Interested applicants can submit their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org