• Responsible for on time processing of orders and accurate and prompt forwarding of shipments to all Depots and also monitor expense budget on delivery and other operating expenses.
• Responsible for preparing documents such as Sales Order & Invoices using Business Box system upon delivery to the customer.
• Responsible in assisting the system administrator in maintaining the Business Box system.
• Ensure that daily orders are process, approve and forward to shipping/warehouse department and or Distribution Center within 24 hours upon receipt.
• Ensure that stocks for provincial and order of customers will be delivered and arrived on time as scheduled.
• Ensure to maintain reliable shipping and forwarding supplier/s that offer low price, reliable and yet timely service.
• Ensure that marketing materials are properly utilized, served and distributed to sales teams within the specified program timetable.
• Ensure that all inquiries are accommodated, forwarded and attended by the respective personnel shortly after receipt.
• Perform other Marketing services tasks that maybe assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.