Advertised: 06-03-12 | Closing Date: 05-05-12
Shinryo (philippines) Co., Inc. (SPCI) is an affiliate of Shinryo Corporation, Asia's preeminent building services
engineering company. With headquarter in Tokyo, Japan, Shinryo operates a network of offices and subsidiaries in Hong Kong, China, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Dubai, Taiwan, Indonesia and Vietnam. Since 1956, Shinryo has been continually providing cutting-edge technology in the design, installation and maintenance of a full line of building services systems.
SPCI has proven to be a strategic partner, since its incorporation in 1990, providing complete MEPF services and engineering solutions of the highest standards for large-scale local and overseas projects - from airports, automotive, manufacturing assembly plants, hotels, prestigious offices, high-rise buildings, hospitals to institutions.
For our expansion program, we would like to invite highly competent professionals to join our Team as:
National Capital Reg
- Preferably graduate of Engineering, Architecture, or Drafting Technology course.
- Male or Female, 23 to 40 years old.
- At least three (3) years experience in Engineering and Construction CAD works using Autodesk or MicroStation (2D and/or 3D).
- With experience in HVAC, Plumbing/Sanitary, Electrical, or Fire Protection drawings.
- Familiar with building services inside Hotel and Casino establishments. CAD Operators with experience in subways, tunnels, MTR platforms and sea ports are likewise welcome.
Above average industry compensation awaits successful applicants.
Please send your comprehensive resumes to:
|LATEST jobs IN THIS COMPANY
THE HR/ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Room 404-406, One Corporate Plaza Bldg.
845 A. Arnaiz Ave., Makati City
Or Email to: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org