- Position Type:
- Bachelor's/College Degree in accounting or Finance
- Good knowledge of Account Payable, accounts receivable and maintaining general ledgers
- 2 years of high-volume financial and/or operational experience processing invoices, dealing with vendor payments and reconciling vendor accounts
- Experience handling high volume of information
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- WILLING TO WORK IN MAKATI CITY
- Full Time position(s) available
DIRECT HIRING for one of the multinational business partners of John Clements Consultants, Inc. Successful applicants will receive COMPETITIVE SALARY and ENTICING BENEFITS.
Interested applicants may send a soft copy of resume at
(subject: AP APP).
Should you have any concerns or questions regarding the position, you may text 09066725767 and look for MS. MIMI.